Sunday, July 30, 2006

TOO EXCITED for words

I'm in this Amazing Race on Timeless Inspirations and I was put in the
Pit Stop for the Second time. It didn't mean I was totally out of the game
but on the way out.

Anyway -- this week I made the little CD book below and I MADE IT OUT
OF THE PITSTOP! HELLO! I'm so freaky Deaky excited.

See --here was the post on TI

First off...
WOW...its been six weeks already!!! You have all made this a wonderful and exciting six weeks. You have all created such amazing and creative layouts and altered items that have just blown us away!! You should all be proud!!! And I strongly suggest that you gals start sumbitting those projects cuz you all really thought "outside the box" ~!!'

Without further adue, here are the final six gals...remember though
- if you want to be a contender for a spot on the design team you dont have to win the race, just play along and complete all the weeks challenges and you are still in the running...
There will be one gal though guaranteed a spot on the new team...
and she will be one of the following six gals below....!!!!!
Congrats to....cathib
deazine
momfroma2z
poshmom
toniscraps

and heading back in jumping out of the pit stop to compete in the final strech...
give it up for
iamascrapper (HELLO< that's ME!)

Have I told you how excited I am yet???

OK -- so moving on -- here's this weeks challenge:

*strech your imagination*
It's a free for all week ladies...its the race to the finish line and we want to see something AMAZING....! This week's challenge...create *anything* you want - a layout, an altered item, a project etc...and the only thing we ask is that you have the wordAMAZINGon your project. That's giving you all a lot of room to break out all the stops and show us what you got!!

2 comments:

~~Lu~~ 9:31 PM  

Melissa, That is so AWESOME!!! Very happy for you!!!! Good luck to the finish!! If they are smart you'll get the spot!!!!

holly 3:25 PM  

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL!!! That is awesome. I've said it once and I'll say it again - you should never had been in that stupid pit stop anyway!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP