Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Jacob's Angel Pose (or at least that's what he calls it)

This is for the Timeless Inspiration contest. Again I was put in the pit stop but I'm still going to keep trying. This is the Detour challenge layout I did. We had to choose either READ it or BEAD it. (see below for more information)

anyway, I chose Read IT -- torn pages from a book. I bought this dictionary at the thrift store about a year ago and wanted to use the pages on a LO! Well here it is -- finally. Had to be challenge to do it... Oh well..

This is Jacob doing his little "ANGEL" pose. Used lots of Stampin' UP! ink, hand stitching, Basic Grey Rub-ons (something I struggle with), more SU ink, Basic Grey Chipboard brackets, Basic Grey Letter stickers and Heidi Swapp chipboard letters and a little more SU ink. ...

3 comments:

Jenn 9:01 PM  

GORGEOUS. Absolutely love it! From what I've seen of your work from this contest, you ought to be winning hands down!

~~Lu~~ 11:20 PM  

I love the photos on this one!! Tooo cute!!!

Anonymous 9:21 PM  

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP