Thursday, July 27, 2006

U ROCK


Little mini album made up of CDs cut in half and altered.

Each page has a picture of DH and a Song title.

Title page U ROCK (thanks Maria for the idea! You ROCK too!)

Page 1 "I Think I Love You"
Page 2 "Sharped Dressed Man"
Page 3 "Love will keep us Together"
Page 4 "Crazy little thing called Love"
Page 5 "I Melt with You"
Page 6 "Better Together"
Page 7 " What I Like About You"
Page 8 "It had to be You"
Page 9 "I keep fallin'"
Page 10 "Hot Stuff"







































































6 comments:

Anonymous 6:46 PM  

Wow! It came out great! You are so talented. Have you shown it to Steve, yet? He's gonna' flip.

Lisa 12:59 PM  

How adorable! HOW did you cut the CD's in 1/2 though?

Robin 6:23 PM  

Very Cool!!! Did you submit this for the Tim Holtz altered contest?? You should!!

Anonymous 6:27 AM  

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous 4:51 PM  

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous 11:23 PM  

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP