Tuesday, July 25, 2006

update on life

Life is precious....make the most of every moment you spend with those you love. And make sure those moments are many.

GOTTA see this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjPrL3n63yg

I watched it yesterday and then again today... I can't believe the strength of this
father and the determination of both -- father and son. SO inspiring.

So yesterday I decided I want to be stronger.. I decided to go running. My time is
limited and I've wanted to get into better shape for over a year now, so yesterday
I went running for about 30 minutes. I wasn't able to run the whole 30 minutes.. it was more like a jog/walk thing... Well -- today I am so sore! I could barely get out of bed. Ouch!
I'm going to do crunches today since my tummy isn't sore and then I'll try to run
again tomorrow. I think I'm going to bite the bullet and sign up for a race in the fall.
I use to run races when I lived in Colorado and they tend to keep me focused. Plus
I really want to loose these last 8 lbs.
Steve started running consistantly and I can really see the difference in his body. He's slim and his butt is quite a bit tighter (LOL!) He also likes to rollerblade, and I'm sure that helps too.

UPdate on Amazing race...
well, I was put in the Pit Stop again.. I guess I'm a little disappointed but I know not everyone can win. I'm still competing though... I still have a chance... if I get out of the pit stop this week
-- which is possible -- I might be considered. I think I just need to have "more spirit" -- yep, that's it -- find some SPIRIT!

I did start on both challenges for this week.
The Detour challenge this week is to
Either
#1 Bead it
or
#2 Read it

in BEAD IT - you will create a layout beads on your page -- remember the more unique ways the better...!

in READ IT - you will create a layout using a torn out page from an old book or a page from a magazine somewhere on your page


I'm working on a READ IT layout and So far I'm loving it!

Next will be the Roadblock challenge
-- Make something out of Old CDs

I've started on this one too!

Well, better go get busy on these challenges.

1 comments:

Anonymous 5:30 PM  

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP