Monday, July 17, 2006

Group 1 Layout for Kaleidoscope Swap on Scrappin_fun


I'm in a Swap on Scrappin_fun and all layouts must be made with Kaleidoscope Papers from the following lines: Friends, Sunny Days, Playful, All about Me and Pals -- AND white Bazzill cardstock. This kind of a big swap for me. There are 4 groups, so I must design 4 layouts and I believe there are either 6 or 7 people in each group.... So that will be 28 layouts. So, when it's all said and done, I have a completed album for one of the boys.

I'm doing a theme of Brothers for my layouts...
Here's the layout I'll be doing for Group1

2 comments:

Anonymous 6:59 PM  

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous 10:22 PM  

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP