Monday, July 10, 2006

PIT STOP -- Round 3


Well, I'm in the Pit Stop but I hope I can make it back into the game. This week
for the Roadblock Challenge we are to do the following:
create an altered notebook or journal

Must use :
the colors yellow and green (somewhere on journal)
~ rhinestones or jewels of some sort~
staples~
three different style of flowers (ie paper, heidi swapp, bazzill, doodlebug etc etc just three different ones)~
acrylic paint

So Here's Mine:
Used -- Basic Grey PP
Primas dipped in acrylic paint
Bazzill flowers stapled on side
Machine stitching
Stampin UP ribbons
Heidi Swapp Rhinestones (on small primas)
Heidi swapp Ghost flower painted with Acrylic
paint and topped with letter stickers (my)
Acrylic paint and Making Memories stamps
Memories Complete Letter stickers

3 comments:

~~Lu~~ 1:09 PM  

I love this!!! Pretty too! Is this for the TI DT call??

njscrapdiva 7:39 AM  

MELISSA!!!
LOVE it...
How can I get me one??? LOL!!!!
Its SOOOOOOOOOO cute!
~J

Colby Ranae 2:55 PM  

you're a chi omega sister!
so fun! and so creative!
no wonder i love your page so much!
keep sharin the love!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP