Friday, November 21, 2008

Christmas of Dreams - Day 7 and 8

Opps ... so sorry I missed Day 7 yesterday. Life got in the way and I just couldn't find time
and when I did have a little extra time, I needed wine. SO the wine won, and I enjoyed every little sip!

So Day 7
Sponsors: Brought to you by Sillymonkeez and My Baby Bump
Question: Tell us who is on your naughty list? Who is on your nice list? Why?
My Nice List:
ME
DH
Jacob (Oldest DS)
Lukas (Youngest DS)
and a couple other people I love!

My Naughty List:
All my customers.
Believe me, they don't read this so they'll have no idea they are on my "naughty" list!

End of discussion.



AND Day 8
Sponsors: Day Eight Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Koshas, Leapfrog and Soda Club.

Question:
Do you shop on Black Friday? What time do you start? Do you finish all your shopping on that day? What’s the best deal you have found? What’s your shopping strategy?

I usually don't shop Black Friday. However, this year I will be hitting CVS cause they are practically giving stuff away.. and I can go on Thursday!
I'll also buy a couple things online on Friday... If you shop half.com, they are having a 20% off sale. Not much, but when the prices are fairly low already.. you can't beat it. I like to buy used books for my DH (he doesn't mind) and used movies for my boys (they don't know the difference). Everyone is happy, and I've saved some money!

3 comments:

Erin Tales 8:21 PM  

What's on sale at CVS???

Momstart 4:10 PM  

I wish we had a CVS and I'm sorry about your customers being a drag.

Unknown 5:16 PM  

We don't have CVS. :(

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP