Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas of Dreams - Day 12 (LAST DAY)

Day Twelve Blog Party Question is Brought to you by Georgie Tees and Mutsy.

I Thankful for...
1. I'm thankful that we made it through the past year, as it's been one of the toughest
years I've had to deal with.
2. I'm thankful for my husband and 2 beautiful boys.
3. I'm thankful for the home we are able to live in.
4. I'm thankful for my job that helps to pay our bills.
5. I'm thankful that "we" are all healthy (WE=my family)
6. I'm thankful for my friends.
7. I'm thankful for the internet (it allows me to work from home full time)
8. I'm thankful for our kitty Bama, who provides us with unconditional love.
9. I'm thankful for my boy's teachers and schools.
10. I'm thankful to be me.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I've enjoyed being part of MOMDOT.COM's
Christmas of Dreams. It's been fun answering the daily questions and reading
everyone's blog updates. Thank you for the inspiration MomDot!

7 comments:

Staci A 2:57 PM  

What a beautiful list! We all have a lot to be thankful for this year!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Diana of Diana Rambles 4:51 PM  

Great things to be thankful for!

Tena 5:02 PM  

that's a lot to be thankful for!!
Happy Thanksgiving!
Gobble Gobble

Proud Mommy 5:07 PM  

I share a lot of your list. Happy Thanksgiving!

Momstart 5:11 PM  

I'm happy for the same things.

Sandy 7:56 PM  

What great things to be thankful for! Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

Unknown 10:37 PM  

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP