Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Favorite Things - (little late)


Sarah over at Fiddledeedee hosts a "My Favorite Things" post each Tuesday and here's mine
for the week of July 29.
REEF Leather Slap Sandals
THESE are the BEST flip-flops on the face of the planet.
(that I can kinda afford)
Last summers I took my boys to Dillars to get us all a pair of Crocs but I walked out with a pair of Mickey Mouse crocs for Jacob and these perfect flip-flops for me. BTW, they cost about $10.00 dollars than the crocs, but the comfort was so perfect; I JUST HAD TO HAVE THEM.
Still wearing them this summer and they are so comfortable.
I'm serious, the next time you see a REEFs display... look for THESE sandals
and try them on... You'll be hooked!
They are Reef Sandals and can be found here: PURE COMFORT!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP