Monday, July 28, 2008

Manic Monday's 10 Random Questions

1. What kind of shoes are you wearing? Tennis shoes (planned on walking today, but went out to lunch instead... not good! BUT my salad was yummy!)



2. Have you ever slapped someone? if so, tell me about it.

hmmmm, I don't think I have, or at least I don't remember doing it.



3. Do you use a daily face cream? If so what do you use? Right now I'm using Dove daily.

(but I really like Arbonne)



4. What's your favorite restaurant?

BoneFish Grill



5. What's you favorite thing to order at your favorite restaurant?

Crab Cakes and Bang Bang Shrimp



6. What would you order to drink at your favorite restaurant?

Nice glass of Merlot



7. Could you make that same favorite dish at home?

me? NO WAY!



8. What did you get in trouble for, when you were a kid?

Fighting with my brother (constantly) I was NOT nice!



9. What really gives you the creeps?

BUGS



10. Did you have a nickname in middle school or high school?

yep, Chicken Butt. Nice huh?





TAGGING these bloggers:
(if you don't want to post on your blog... just answer here
and share your blog link... thanks!)

1. Cents & Sensibility

2. Elizabeth

3. Denise

4. Nicole

5. ANYONE else who would like to answer!

HAPPY MONDAY!




0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP