Tuesday, July 08, 2008

New "Favorite Thing"

Sarah over at http://fiddledeedeeblog.blogspot.com/ does a "Favorite Things" post
every Tuesday and I thought I'd post one of my new finds....
Crystal Light On the Go -- IMMUNITY CHERRY POMEGRANATE
OH YUMMY!!!

I've never been a huge fan of Crystal Light, but I was sent a free sample

from Walmart last week and I LOVE THESE!!!
PLUS Winn Dixie has them on sale this week -- BOGO free... plus I had a
coupon that came with my free sample. NOW, you can't beat that with a stick!
The Cherry Pomegranate flavor is enhanced with Antioxidant Vitamins A, C
and E. This mix is advertised to help maintain a healthy Immune system.
Whatever is in there... sure tastes good!
There are other "enhanced" flavors which include Citrus Splash and Peach Mango
Green tea. (I plan to try them all!)
Just pour one packet of mix into a 16.9 oz bottle of water, shake and enjoy!

2 comments:

Little April 10:20 PM  

if you want to make it by the pitcher try rasberry Lemonade yum:)'

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee 5:54 PM  

These seem perfect for hot summer days!

Thanks for joining in on My Favorite Things!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP