Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Enamored with Etsy

Do you know about Etsy? If not, you've been missing out. Etsy.com is an addictive website that allows the public to buy and sell handmade items. I've been addicted for several months
now and If I could, I'd buy a whole bunch of cool stuff from a whole bunch of talented people/artists. I'm there almost daily... sometimes for an hour, sometimes just for
a few minutes. BUT within every visit I find a new "something" I fall in love with.
Please join me every Wednesday when I'll share a few of my favorite Etsy shops.

First on the list today:

I tend to gravitate to hand thrown pottery that has been fired at high temps to
produce a unique and colorful piece. Muddyfingers has a unique shop that includes
vases, teapots, plates, pendants and more.
Check it out.
Next
Cutest little stationery shop! They make cool journaling spots, tags, and other paper
embellishments.
Happy Shopping!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl 11:11 AM  

lOVE THE NEW LOOK OF THE SITE. sorry about the caps..LOL.

We are getting a Publix 3 miles from my house...and a CVS across the street from the Publix. I feel your excitement.

holly 7:50 AM  

I love, love, love ETSY!!! I am just as addicted as you :) I have bought a few things there and have been pleased with everything so far.
I love the tag place you linked - I added it to my favorites.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP