Saturday, January 31, 2009

What's new?

Hello Bloggers!
It's been a while since updating.
What's new?
Well, I've signed up the walk the Tampa 2009 Breast Cancer 3-Day Walk (Oct 09).
I'll be walking 60 miles over the course of 3 days. I've also agreed to raise
$2300 to benefit the Susan G. Komen for the Cure and the National Philanthropic Trust.

I'm doing this because my mom had breast cancer and thankfully, she is a survivor.
She is one of the lucky ones, because it was caught early!

If you interested in supporting me.. click on the 3 day link to your left.
Or you can go here: http://www.the3day.org/goto/melissa.eschler
This is a 100% tax-deductible contribution.

I've been told that raise the $$ is the easiest part of this journey. The hardest
will be the actual walk. I started walking regularly about a month ago. I walk
about 3-4 miles 3 days a week and 6-7 miles on Sunday. I'll be increasing these
distances as time goes on.

If you are not able to help me with a donation, I just ask that you keep me in
your thoughts and prayers as I train and raise $$ for this worthy cause.


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP