Friday, January 16, 2009

Can you believe?

....that Valentine's day is just around the corner? It's crazy how fast time is flying by!

With that said, I wanted to share info about a Valentine's swap I just joined over at
An Island Life. Check it out and Join if you'd like!



Here's what ya do. Go over to An Island Life and sign into Mr Linky and post a comment.
You'll have to put together a little Valentine's box for the person who signs up directly above
you. Then the next person to sign up will send you a little Valentine's box of treats. (priced between $8-$10)

Next, answer this little questionaire:


What is your idea of a romantic Valentine’s Day? A dinner cruise with Dear Hubby with lots of yummy champagne.
In reality, what is your Valentine’s Day really like? Take out from BoneFish with lots of yummy champagne. LOL!
If you could have a lifetime supply of your favorite sweet indulgence, what would it be?
Tehehe! Yummy Champagne! Just kidding.. I love PB cups!
Is there any sweet treat you absolutely do not like? liquorice is one I can do without.
If you fell into a pool of chocolate, how would you get out?
Call all my good friends (cause I always have my cell phone on me) and tell them to get over quick with some skewers, strawberries, pound cake, etc... "We're having a fondue party!" (and "don't forget the champagne") Nothing like beatin' a dead horse.

2 comments:

The Gerster Family 3:09 PM  

Hi Melissa,
I am your swap buddy. I send you an email, but haven't heard back yet. I need your address so I can send you your package! Thanks.

Rachael

LollyChops 1:11 PM  

Your header turned out great! Thanks for letting me know about it! Way impressed!

HUGS!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP