I RECEIVED AN AWARD! Teheheheehe! I'm gitty!
I just received my first blog award. I guess I better start giving this blog some
My "virtual" friend Liz at Sweetwatersavings.com has granted me this lovely award!
So here is what I am suppose to do:
Honorees are to list 10 honest things about themselves - and make it interesting, even if we have to dig deep! Second, we are to pass the award on to 7 bloggers we feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.
10 Honest Things About Me:
1. I miss living around my brother.
2. I love to drink wine every night (but I don't because
it cost too much and I like the expensive stuff).
3. I use to be a neat freak but then I taught Kindergarten for
five years and I really changed my ways.
4. I miss teaching a BUNCH.
5. Like Liz, sometimes I wish for another baby.
(even though I'll be 40 in 2010 YIKES!)
6. Since moving I've not found any good friends.. and it sucks
because I really miss my Tampa/St Pete friends.
7. I'm planning on walking the Cancer 3-day walk
in Oct and I'm scared I won't raise enough $$.
8. I love my boys so much, sometimes I want
to bite their toes. (specifically Lukas, he's got the
cutest little piggies EVER)
9. I truly hate my hair and wish it was more acceptable
for women to wear crew cuts. LOL!
10. I need to go to the dentist and to the dermatologist.
(Dentist because I have a tooth that hurts and the dermatologist
because I'm suppose to go every 9 months and I've not been in 2 years,
Now to pass this along to 7 bloggers:
Thanks again Liz!