Saturday, February 07, 2009

Crop news and a shout out

Hi Ya'll,
Some of you know I'm working on organizing a scrapbooking crop to raise funds for the 3 Day walk I'll be doing in Oct 09. (I have to raise $2300) Things are just ticking along and I'm tickled PINK! If you are interested in the details click here.
So far I have the place and a couple vendors AND I have several companies/online kit clubs sending dontations to be used a prizes/goody bag items. AND I also have an excited LSS owner willing to help out. (http://www.anthologies.typepad.com/)

About a year ago I was getting 3 or 4 kits a month. (a couple were from design teams or monthly guest designers) I must say there are a ton of great kit club sites... I know because I'm visiting every single one I can find.

I must say "THANK YOU" to the following:

1. Create My Keepsake

2. Scrap for a Cure

3. It Kit studio

4. Crop Addict

Please if you have a few minutes, check out their sites. It will be well worth your time!

1 comments:

holly 10:22 PM  

love the new header!!
so glad things are going well with the crop already!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP