Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shops I Fancy at Etsy

Hi All,
Just virtually shopping this AM and found a few new Etsy shops I thought I'd share.
The beautiful colors displayed in this shop caught my eye right away. This artist creates neat little objects using glass tiles and Japanese chiyogami (old-paper). There are thumb tacks sold in cute little embellished tins, beautiful pendant necklaces, and even a little pair of salt and pepper
shakers.


No images due to request from the Artist's shop, so you MUST go check this out for yourself.
This artist really makes me wish I could sew! There is a pot holder, YES, a pot holder that
caught my eye. Little bird... Amy Bulter fabric... TOO CUTE!
She also does a turtle shaped pot holder.. also ADORABLE!
AND precious onesies! GO check it OUT!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP