Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Jacob's First Day of Kindergarten

On Aug 11th, Jacob started his first day of school in Kindergarten. He is attending
Nora May Hutchens Elementary. (super nice school... and I'm so glad that's where
he is going!)
Lukas also started 3-year old Preschool at West Mobile Baptist Child Development Center.
This is the same place the boys had summer camp. Luke's teacher is Ms Brenda (I need to get a photo) and he adores her to bits!


Here's Jacob in his new Classroom with his teacher Mrs. Davis!

Happy BOY!

2 comments:

Sweetwater Savings 6:58 PM  

I hope you both had a wonderful day, your boys are adorable!! My little guy just started Kindergarten too!
Liz

Cheryl 9:42 AM  

So cute!! I can't belive how big the baby looks.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP