Saturday, July 28, 2007

SCRAPATHON in progress

This week Scrappin_Fun is having a SCRAPATHON
for our 6th week in the Summer Scrap-off.
We can make 2 points for every single layout over 6x6
completed my Tuesday at Midnight.
We have a blog where this is posted -- if you care to take a look
http://just-a-little-scrappin-fun.blogspot.com/
I'm on team 2 and we are still in First place -- but only by 8 points.
So, I'll show you what I"ve done so far and then it's back to scrapping the
night away! (if my boys will allow...LOL!)






Jacob tells me in the van today (on our way back from
the pool) that he wants to be "one of those Disney guys!"
SO I ask.. what do you mean one of those Disney Guys.
He says "When I grow up, I want to be a guy who works at
Disney as a Power Ranger!" Then he goes into telling me all about the moves he would make and his full name (which I've forgotten.. but it was cute!)





Anyway, I did this layout for a few things...
1- the scrapathon
2- Sketch at http://yayaprincessblog.blogspot.com/
3- Challenge at
http://www.scrappygirldesigns.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=2029



This is just a quick one using some old pictures I had of Jacob. Such a BIG OLE SMILE! He is really an awesome KID!















Another quick one -- 12x6. This size is starting to grow on me. This is Lukas playing at the park in New Port Richey. Using up some old Autumn Leaves stuff... I've got plenty of it.

1 comments:

The Scrapping Queens 8:30 AM  

What kind of album are you using for the 12 x 6 layouts?

Anita

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP