Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hump day and new stuff

Hi -- today is Hump day and just another day at work... tons to work on but
I'd rather be doing something else.
Here's a few new things I've worked on lately.
THis was for a challenge on Scrappin_Fun. We had to use at least 100 of one item.. I used rhinestones...
Here's another one for the 100 item challenge... Used up some old brads.
This is a 2 pager (a rare thing for me)
But used a Becky Fleck sketch and I'm happy with the results...
I've seen this face 1000 times... Lukas is so little and gets hurt so fast... poor little guy! I showed him this layout and he grabbed his ear and said "OWIE!"
Here's one of me... I did this one for a design team try out... that I DIDn'T get... oh well.. I like how it turned out.

2 comments:

The Scrapping Queens 9:46 PM  

I think it looks great! Nice job!
Carole

Lorelie 1:13 AM  

Your layouts are so vibrant! I love how you put things together and the pictures are awesome (especially the "owie" one).

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP