Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Retreat layouts

This past weekend I was able to attend a Scrapping retreat with 9 other ladies.
I was able to get a few layouts done despite my cold that hit me like a ton of
rocks last Thursday. The retreat was extremely fun and totally needed! I can't wait until
the next retreat!
Oh, and Last Friday was my birthday so it was great to get away for that special day!
PLUS I was able to get my birthday gift at Hobby Lobby. I wasn't expecting to find such
awesome deals... I bought 2 American Crafts D-Ring albums for $10 each! That is an AWESOME deal. Usually I have to purchase them online for $20 each and pay shipping
on top of that! I was so stoked! (they were on sale for 50% off) PLus they had all their
stickers for 50% too! I stocked up on some alpha stickers... LOVE those things!
Anyway, here are a few things I made over the weekend.








1 comments:

Anonymous 10:39 PM  

so glad that we all had time to spend together at the retreat! all of your layouts came out great!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP