Friday, August 17, 2007

Few more for this week's challenges

This one is from Easter...
Challenge was to create a layout using colors
that are complementary on a color wheel.
(red and green)
















Here's a 6x12 layout of Jacob
trying to look tuff! LOL!

The challenge was to incorporate
"graffiti"... I created the graffiti
paper using photoshop and some free
brushes I downloaded from
http://www.brusheezy.com/

Very cool place to get some neat brushes!








Here's another 6x12... VERY quick layout
Challenge was to use the word
unbelievable on the layout... easy peasy!

Photo from Florida Aquarium... yep, those are my
boys drooling on the glass. THEY both love
to watch the fishies and SHARKS!

1 comments:

Carole House 8:39 AM  

I like you 6x12 layouts! I may have to try one myself.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP