Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday Funny

My Dad sent this to me today. I think I'm going to start posting a "Friday Funny"
LOL! on Fridays!

Here goes: (BTW, # 6 is my Favorite!)

A number of primary schools were doing a project on "The Sea." Kids were asked to draw pictures or write about their experiences. Teachers got together to compare the results and put together some of the 'better' ones.

1. This is a picture of an octopus. It has eight testicles. (Kelly age 6)

2. Some fish are dangerous. Jellyfish can sting. Electric eels can giveyou a shock. They have to live in caves under the seabecause I think they have to plug themselves in to chargers. (Christopher age 7)

3. Oysters' balls are called pearls. (James age 6)

4. If you are surrounded by sea you are an Island. If you don't have sea all around you, you are incontinent. (Wayne age 7)

5. I think sharks are ugly and mean, and have big teeth, just like EmilyRichardson. She's not my friend no more. (Kyle age 6)

6. A dolphin breathes through an asshole on the top of its head. (Billyage 8)

7. When ships had sails, they used to use the trade winds to cross theocean. Sometimes, when the wind didn't blowthe sailors would whistle to make the wind come. My brother said theywould be better off eating beans. (William age 7)

8. I like mermaids. They are beautiful, and I like their shiny tails. Howdo mermaids get pregnant? (Helen age 6)

9. When you go swimming in the sea, it is very cold, and it makes mywilly shrink. (Kevin age 6)

1 comments:

Robin 10:06 PM  

Oh goodness those are funny. I love things kids say. I have a book, can't remember the name but it is full of things like this that kids have said. :)
Robs

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP