Saturday, June 03, 2006

Pets


Yep, we have 3 kitty cats of which I've only seen 2 recently.
Reece has been missing for about a week. He's a orange tabby.
Then there's Maximus and Marley (brothers). Maximus
is very pretty with nice blue eyes. He looks Siamese and I believe
his father was Siamese. His brother Marley is black and white
and he use to be quite plump.
When I was pregnant with Jacob they were driving me nuts
so I threw them all outside. They were indoor/outdoor cats
for a few years, but recently they started scratching on the
furniture and carpet, so out they went -- for good. Since
then Reece is missing in action.

BUT I really love dogs. The photo to the side is me and Lucy. I think I was about 4 in this photo.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP