Friday, October 01, 2010

Bzz --Elmer's Craftbond and X-ACTO - Bzzz

Lookie Lookie what I got in the mail!

I'm a Bzz agent for Bzzagent.com and I was lucky enough to get into the Elmer's and X-ACTO
BzzCampaign. If you have NO idea what I'm talking about.. go to http://www.bzzagent.com/
and join. You will not regret it!













Elmer's CraftBond and X-ACTO Designer series products are wonderful to
use if you do any type of paper crafting. Elmer's has top quality glue sticks,
glue pens, gel pens, sticky Spots (my FAV) , tape dispensers, runners and much
more. Their prices range from about $2-$9. All adhesives are acid-free
and archival safe.
The X-ACTO designer series includes top quality scissors, trimmers, rulers, punches
knives and cutting mats. Xacto prices range from $2-$20.

I received the Elmer's All purpose Glue stick, a permanent tape runner, a clear glue
pen, and stick spots. AND.. a pair of zig-zag edge scissors, scalloped scissors and
a corner rounder punch.

These products are right up my ally! I'm totally in love with playing with paper
and glue (hence the blog name Glued2paper, haha!)
I've already tested out the corner rounder, sticky spots, and tape runner.
These products work wonderfully. Check out what I've made so far.

I used the tape runner on both of these layouts
and the sticky spots on the buttons and flowers.
They are there to STAY! I love it when I can find a
good adhesive to work!















I also tried out the corner rounder on this layout.. little hard to see but it did the job
perfectly.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP