Monday, January 04, 2010

Rewind and catch up


Hi Ya'll
I'm such a bad blogger but I hope to be better this year. I'm going to try to update
at least twice a month... anybody can do that, right?
Anyway, I'll give it a shot!

I'll rewind back to October 09
The last weekend of Oct my family and I headed to Tampa, FL for me to walk
in the 3day event in St Petersburg. 60 miles in 3 days! It was AMAZING!
Really really amazing!
So amazing, I'll be doing it again this year. One little change... I've joined the Hot Pink Olives team. We will be walking in the Susan G Koman 3day in Tampa 2010!

Here are some photos from this past year's event











































































1 comments:

3Spoons 4:43 PM  

You are beautiful...that's all I can say.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP