Saturday, January 09, 2010

Gettin' crafty over here!

So the past couple weeks I've pulled out the paper and the glue
and worked on some layouts and cards.

Here ya go:
Super quick LO of the boys posing for our Christmas card photos.




















Next LO shows a few photos from our
holidays spent at home.



















This one is going into my Breast Cancer 3 day album.... I'm finally
starting to scrap these photos.


















This is just a fun one of Jacob giving mommy a big wink!

2 comments:

holly 6:00 AM  

Glad someone is scrapping :)
love the first one. One of my favorite color combos.

Andytgeezer 11:09 AM  

Some great cards here! Glad to have your blog come up in swap-bots follow my blog.

andytgeezer

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP