Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Stuff

Here are a few layouts I've worked on over the past couple weeks.

First is the photo I shared last week from Luke's first day of school. (Lukas, Mrs. Robin, and Alex)


















Here's Lukas playing spiderman




















This layout was created for a blindfold challenge at http://www.treasuredscrapbooking.com/
(they had a online crop this past week)I had to pick out 3 PP, some embellishments
and alphas - blindfolded. I chose the papers out of my scrap bag and I let Steve pick out the
other things. I guess it turned out OK.




















This challenge was to use the color black, a heart and pearls.















This challenge was to use the color Orange and circles ( Orange Juice challenge)














This challenge was to use layered ruffles, or scallops, the colors red, yellow and blue and
a hollowed out circle.











Is is a lift from one of the DT members at



















1 comments:

Sammye Jo 4:54 PM  

LOVE the LO'S!!!!!! Great colors! Thanks for sharing!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP