Monday, June 15, 2009

Couple pages

Here are a few scrapbook pages I worked on over the weekend for the http://www.serendipityscrapbooks.com/ crop I joined.

First.. Somebody Loves Me
Challenge was to use hidden journaling.



Second: Slip N Slide
Challenge was to use "water" photos
and some sort of bling. Jacob helped me with this
one. He glued on all the little rhinestones.
Oh, and he also helped me spell out the title.
(gotta keep those kindergarten skills sharp!)

Third: Simple Irresistible
Challenge was to use a song title of a British
music star.
You guys remember that song by Robert Palmer?



Fourth: It's All About the Beads
(Lukas at one of the Mardi Gras parades)
Challenge was to use large circles.





Last: Buddy
Challenge was to use naked chipboard
(I broke all the creative barriers and inked
the chipboard... ok, maybe I'm the only one
who thinks that's funny!)
I now see that title is a little funky. The
Y was made out of a G... why would they
only include one Y in a pack of $7.00 chipboard?
HELLO! There were 3 Gs in that pack.



That's all! I couldn't get out of playing baseball, roller skating, grocery shopping, picking up toys (104 times) making lunch, washing clothes and all that other stuff Mom's have to do on the weekend.
I enjoyed this creative time. This is the most I've scrapped in over a year!

3 comments:

3Spoons 11:31 PM  

beautiful work my friend!

Aphra Bolyer 5:32 PM  

Hey there! Just wanted to check out your blog. That cutie patootie owl in your comment photo totally drew me in. Great blog and fab Pink Paislee layout!

holly 8:09 AM  

Nice pages Melissa! I really like the first two and the smaller photos along w/ the focal point.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP