Monday, December 22, 2008

These things keep creeping up

IT seems everytime I open my email, or read a webpage, or blog; I'm reminded of yet another Gandhi quote.
This guy really makes a lot of sense... I just need to keep reminding myself of these things.

Ok -- here's my favorite one:
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever"
(I keep telling my husband about this one.. I'm waiting for him to hear me!)

"I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people."

"We must become the change we want to see"

"The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. "

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. "

"They cannot take away our self-respect if we do not give it to them."



0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP