Friday, March 07, 2008

Scrap4Life - Week 1 - Use Sparkle



So I recently registered at http://scrap4life.com/

They are having a 4 week contest and each week we are to complete the a challenge posted. This week it's all about using Sparkle...

SO this is what I came up with. Jacob at his first t-Ball game. Used scraps for my patterned paper (Daisy D's, MME, Sandy Lion), AC thickers for my title, rhinestones to form the star.. MM glitter on a chipboard strip by Lil Davis.. and few other little things.

I'll find out Monday if I continue to the next round.

2 comments:

Lynnise 10:09 PM  

Holy canoli girl!! When you update a blog, you update a blog!! WOW, these layouts are all beautiful, I really love this one soooooooooooo much, the baseball, the bling, just so GREAT, but really they are all awesome! I love that you are doing hybrid, I love that card using Color my World that's one of my favorite freebies!

holly 9:49 AM  

I love this. I know you can relate to sometimes having issues using "sparkles" on boy layouts. You really made this work though!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP