Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dream Streets -- FROM SCRAPPY GIRL DESIGNS

Hi,

It's been a while since I've posted anything.
We'll I just got my first kit from Scrappy Girl Designs and it ROCKS!
There are 2 kits in one. September's kit included items from Dream Street and 3 Bugs in a Rug.

I've started with the Dream Street items and this is what I've come up with so far.



This is little mini album I made using the Dream Street pre-punched chipboard and PPs.

Jacob turned 5 on Sunday and these photos were taken that day.



This is a quick layout of my MOM with a BeeHive Hair do!












AND this is Meredith... She is the sister to one of Jacob's friends. They were our neighbors when we lived in St Petersburg.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP