Saturday, October 21, 2006

New LO -- Introducing Christopher! - (guess who game)


This photo was taken last weekend at Lowery Park Zoo. This is my nephew Christopher E. This little guy is a total HOOT! Smart, Smart Smart! He is amazing.

Journaling:
This is my nephew Christopher. He truly is the smartest kid I know (or have ever known). On this day, he informed me that he wasn't 7 or even 8 years old, but that he was 7.97 years old. Smart & Funny -- gotta love him. Oct 15, 2006

(BTW, his birthday is Oct 18)

4 comments:

njscrapdiva 10:28 AM  

LOVE THIS layout!!!

are some of the letters in the title American Crafts? A, R, and maybe S?

holly 10:32 AM  

Just in case Jill is wrong -- are the blue letters from Heidi Swapp? This is harder than I expected :)

holly 10:33 AM  

by the way - super cute layout. I really like the colors

melissa 10:36 AM  

The black letters are by doodlebug.
The blue letters are by Heidi Swapp, so Holly wins a RAK! Congrats.

And the Paper is Heidi Grace.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP