Thursday, April 15, 2010

"Spring in my Step" blog hop

Welcome to Scrapbook Heaven's "Spring in my Step" blog hop!! Thanks so much for joining us! We are excited to be hosting our FIRST ever blog hop!

If you just happened by my blog and didn't realize a blog hop was taking place, please go back to Scrapbook Heaven -http://scrapbookheavenga.blogspot.com/ and start the Hop. Our members have some wonderful inspiration to share with you..... and also, some prizes :-)

Our theme is "Spring in my Step". We'll be sharing a variety of Spring-y projects with you.

I put together 2 "springy" cards and used some homemade goodies as my embellishments.
On both cards I used party crepe paper to form flowers (so easy and cheap!) and topped them off with homemade polymer clay buttons. Can you guess where that paper is from?




I'm also hosting a little giveaway. Just subscribe to my blog (on the right)
and leave me a comment that you've subbed. Earn another entry for my giveaway
by posting about this giveaway and the blog hop on facebook. (please leave a second comment)

Our blog hop will run from today, April 17th until April 20th. Invite your friends to play along! We'll be drawing for prizes on Wednesday, the 21st.

Your next stop in our Hop is with Char at http://ccundy.blogspot.com.... hop on over and check out her project!

38 comments:

Anonymous 4:15 AM  

Just beautiful Melissa!

Stacy 7:08 AM  

Love your cards, they are so bright and springy!!

Juliet Diley 9:09 AM  

SWWWaaaaaeeeeeet! Love the colors!

Jean 10:07 AM  

Those are springy! Just loved the colors. I subscribed and am heading to facebook. Will create another post once I've put it on there.

Martine 10:29 AM  

cute cards! those crepe paper flowers are cool!

Martine 10:29 AM  

oh, and I'm a follower now!

scrapbook heaven 10:45 AM  

LOVE your color combo. Beautiful cards!!!

silvia 11:12 AM  

Fun cards!! LOVE the bright colors!!

Penny 11:33 AM  

love how you did the flowers! great spring cards!

Brittney 12:18 PM  

These are just the cutest cards!

Unknown 12:30 PM  

such pretty cards - love the bright colors

teresamatz 12:30 PM  

cute cards, love the flowers

Unknown 12:30 PM  

oops - forgot to say I subscribed

teresamatz 12:30 PM  

followed and posted on facebook

Krystle 1:00 PM  

I love handmade flowers! And I'm a follower!

juli (sweetpz) 3:11 PM  

cute cards! thanks for sharing your work =)

hugs
juli

Sarah Rice 3:37 PM  

aww! such pretty cards!

Sarah Rice 3:42 PM  

oh an im followin!

Rebecca K. 3:54 PM  

wow, such great vibrant colors! love em!

Dana 4:07 PM  

love those flowers!

mea5798 8:00 PM  

i love the crepe paper flowers! very pretty cards..and i am also a follower of your blog now!
thank you...marie sierra

Unknown 8:42 PM  

Those flowers are great! Love the polymer buttons ;-)

April D 11:17 PM  

I subscribed...I love the cards. They are super cute and have great colors in them.

April D 11:17 PM  

I also posted about the bloghop on facebook too.

TeenaBugg38 12:12 AM  

just became a follower and I lovee those crepe paper flowers! I ahve really gotten into making my own flowers and I lvoe to see what other people come up with

Nelle 3:07 AM  

Cute spring cards! Love those crepe paper flowers.

LeeB 8:53 AM  

Melissa, so clever your flowers R! I love your eggs, money saving sites and your links, going to be back often!! Awesome work!!

Jean 9:37 AM  

Posted on Facebook too.

Miranda 10:17 AM  

Great cards!

Eva J 10:46 AM  

Lovely flowers, love these cards

Heidi Gonzales 12:56 PM  

Very springy-love the flowers-heidi

Haydee 3:20 PM  

Fun cards! I'm following you! lol - Loving your blog!

Lynne Forsythe 9:58 PM  

way cool crepe paper flowers!!

Deanne Gutierrez 11:56 PM  

very cute cards!

Deanne

Jona Panesa 8:45 PM  

just loved your cards!!!

cinmfoster 8:44 AM  

Great cards and love the buttons! You can never have to many buttons.
Cindy F

Lisa 7:56 AM  

Love the card, and the flower is adorable, so happy to find your blog, subscribed, and will be getting email updates! I love Spring colors and this blog hop is chock full! Thanks so much for sharing!!

Crafty Hugs,
Lisa Sturgill

Lisa 8:08 AM  

Oh, posted the link to Scrapbook Heaven on FB too! :)

Lisa Sturgill

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP