Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patty's Day!














The boys were looking for the Leprechauns!
Jacob said they are only about 2 inches high and are very tricky. I told him a story about when I was teaching, that a
Leprechaun came into my classroom while we were at lunch and made a huge mess. Papers were all over the floor, chairs and tables turned upside down. As we cleaned up the mess, we found gold coins that were dropped by the Leprechaun. I must say, it was a very cool day in Kindergarten. Jacob said he hoped that a Leprechaun comes to visit his classroom today.



2 comments:

Kristin.... 1:46 PM  

They're adorable! A leprechaun dropped his coins at my son's preschool today. He was so excited!

Anonymous 6:37 AM  

Great pictures, your boys are so cute:)
Leprechaun's make mischief at my kids school every year. The kids love it!
Have a great day!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP