Saturday, April 26, 2008

Random photos -- from April

Jacob fell asleep the other night
leaning on our chair... Fast Asleep!











LEAVE ME ALONE, I'M WATCHING
MY MOOB-BEE
!!!














This past week (4-24) Lukas had an ear infection and had to
take antibiotics which did not taste good. This is the attitude
he gave me on Tuesday while we were home together ... (both sick)




















I just found this random picture... Steve must have taken it..
BUT -- too cute! Lukas and Jacob both love to play with
Mommy and Daddy's shoes.

1 comments:

Lynnise 12:02 AM  

Oh my word, Melissa these are all so adorable!!! I love the nakey one in the shoes how funny is that!, and the one falling asleep- Oh I love them all. your boys are so cute.

The grad pics look great. I love the color of the gowns ours are royal blue and gold and they are so harsh on those cute little pips. Have a great week, Mel!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP