Sunday, April 15, 2007

SWAP crazy

So right now I'm in 3 swaps.
Thankfully I finished the first one this past week. It's a SOLID background swap. I'm in 3 groups. Group1 is 12x12 and the layout below is for that group (called Looks Who's Two) My favorite Layout I made for that group is for Carrie. She wanted a Halloween theme and I couldn't find much Halloween PP, so I printed off some Free Digi Paper from Scrap Street. I would share it but it's already packaged up. (it looks cool!)
Group 2 is another 12x12 group. Here's that layout:
AND now for group 3. 8.5x11 layout.
I'm in 2 other swaps right now.. I'm hosting both.
One is a Crate Paper 8.5x11 swap with 8 groups... yes
I said 8. Groups 1-4 have 6 swappers each -- and we will be
using the new Brunch Collection line..

YUMMY PAPER!!!
And in Groups 5-8 we will be using the Baby Bee line (SO SWEET!)
After I'm done with this swap... I'll have 2 completed albums.
I'm thinking they may become gifts... we'll see how attached I get. LOL!
NOW for the 3rd SWAP. We will be using the new My Mind's Eye
Tres Jolie Collection. This is also an 8.5x11 swap but we'll be doing landscape
only designs.
You can see all 8 collections of the Tres Jolie Paper Here:
Thankfully the swaps I'm hosting aren't due until July 31st.. So I have some
time!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP