Friday, March 02, 2007

Last Challenge on TI Amazing race.

For the last challenges at TI -- we had to do the following for the Detour challenge:
MAILED OR PAILED
In MAILED you will create a mini album out of envelopes...the size and amount of pages is up to you - the only requirement for this one is that the mini albums theme is about you celebrating why you love being you, love being a girl, love being female...etc..

..in PAILED....you will create a mini round album that fits nicely in an altered PAIL....the size and amount of pages is up to you - and the same requirement for this one is that the theme is about you celebrating why you love being you, love being a girl, love being female...etc....

I decided to MAIL IT. Used some Glassine Envelopes and stitched them on the left side
to form a little mini album. Each page gives reasons why I love being a woman.
THen in the envelopes I typed up some poems about Women!



#1 I can grow little people in my body
#2 I have the ability to love and to love unconditionally.

#3 I can show emotion without fear.
#4 I have the ability to talk on the phone, make dinner, wash the floor,
and change a diaper all at the same time!!!

#5 I have a large selection of shoes to pick from.
#6 I have the choice to have a career or family
OR BOTH!

#7 I have the opportunity to be a mother, wife, sister
daughter, aunt, niece, granddaughter... all in one person.
#8 We (women) bring JOY and HOPE to the world.

#9 I have the power to do just about anything.
#10 This is how GOD made me!

2 comments:

Jenn 11:37 PM  

Wow, Melissa!!! I LOVE what you made for the Amazing Race!! (Even the chocolate ones you were upset about!) You're so very talented!!

And I think I might have made ONE layout the whole month I was moving, so I think you did really well to get so many done!!

Hope you're settling in. :-)

fred 3:25 PM  

fsmithxDon't get the diaper changing and fixing dinner mixed up

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP