Thursday, February 15, 2007

Update on the Timeless Inspiration Race (contest)

So, I'm now in the 4th round... and I've not been put into the pitstop as of yet.
Keep your fingers crossed that I make it through this week too.
Even if I get put in the pit stop, I can still play. They will pull people from the
pit stop each week...
Here's a few things I've made in the past 2 weeks.

For this one, I had to make a door knob hanger.
I made this for my neice Sara who will be a wonderful Artist one day.
We had to use 3 different fonts, swirls, stars and several different ribbons.
I really like how this came out.

This LO had to be created with 10 different patterned papers
which had to include 4 different manufacturers.

For this one, we had to draw or create a sketch and then a layout to go with it. So, here's the sketch. I used Photoshop to create the sketch.

And here's the LO. We had to use Red and Black, 5 different fonts, and 5 different ribbons and a triangle. (I think)



2 comments:

~~Lu~~ 10:15 PM  

The sketch is great! You wanna teach me how to do that? :)

holly 7:14 AM  

awesome work!! I particularly love the door hanger.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP