Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Such a slacker on NSD





















SO May 6th was National Scrapbook Day and I was a total Slacker! All kinds of challenges
and inspiration going on and these are the only 2 things I made! Oh well! I bet my Mom will like her little photo box. Gonna fill it with photos of the boys and pop it in the Mail tomorrow.

The layout on the right is made from some photos I took Friday evening. Jacob wanted to play in the sprinkler and so I turned it on and the boys ended up in the one spot in our yard that
doesn't have grass (making a mud Puddle) They had a BLAST!

1 comments:

Robin 12:57 AM  

Melissa,
I love this picture box thingy you made. It is too cute. How did you make this exactly? Do share.
:) Robs

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP