Monday, April 24, 2006

Layouts from Cyber Crop at www.scrapbookshakwc.com


This is a little tin that I'll use to store tags to be used on gifts and things like that. The challenge was to alter something and use 3 papers, ribbon and chipboard
(the T is chipboard)
Cute, huh?












I really love this photo. This is Me and my younger brother Jason at a Company picnic (I think) The challenge was to do a MonoChromatic layout. I really like the way it turned out.




Here's my Mom and Lukas sitting on GG Smith's
back Porch. This was a challenge to use turquoise and brown (yuck, I really don't like these papers AT ALL)










This is Lukas making a mess as usual.
He loves to get into my scrapbooking stuff
while I'm scrapping. He's such a curious little
one.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Greenery' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP